Magento Developer Test – Tech Lead
Position: Senior Dev – Tech Lead
Estimated hours: 4 – 5 hours
RequirementBuild a simple module to add a “Loyalty Card Number” field on Checkout page to allow customers fill in their loyalty card number when purchasing.
- As customers, they should see “Loyalty Card Number” listed on Checkout step. The field should be styled the same way as other input fields.
- As admin users, they should see “Loyalty Card Number” listed in admin area of the order detail, under “Account Information”.
- The code must work on Magento version 2.2.x
- The code must work independently with any non-standard Magento 2.2.x code
- Estimate time for the test should be 4-5 hours. It is alright if you can not complete the test within this time frame. You are welcome to send us anything you finish, and anything you think can be improved would be great.
- The code should be developed locally on the developer’s own environment of choice.
- The code should be pushed in clear and manageable commits.
- Once complete, please send the link to GIT repo, as well as instruction to set up if there is any.
Submit your Testto us
Use public repo to host your code. Github or Bitbucket are both welcome.
Use a Gif recorder to record your demo in a simple way.
Be honest with the time that you spend for the test.
Let us know anything in Note field, feel free to share your thoughts.