Postion: Front-end Dev
Estimated hours: 4 – 5 hours
TwentyCi - FE TestBuild a simple Admin SPA to manage posts, that allow logged users could CRUD posts.
- Create a Github repo that include all progress
- Screening a gif or a video to demostrate on how it works
- Send Github repo link, Gif/Video link to email@example.com
- People could login/logout to the system.
- Logged users could CRUD posts.
- Redirect to login page if guest accesses CRUD post pages.
- Recommend using JSON files/ browser storage, API backend endpoints can be used instead.
- A demo account should be hard-coded (ex, username: demo, password: demo).
- Feel free to structure your code and your features by your style.
- Estimate time for the test should be 4-5 hours. It is alright if you can not complete the test within this time frame. You are welcome to send us anything you finish, and anything you think can be improved would be great.
- The code should be developed locally on the developer’s own environment of choice.
- The code should be pushed in clear and manageable commits.
- Once complete, please send the link to GIT repo, as well as instruction to set up if there is any.
Submit your Testto us
Use public repo to host your code. Github or Bitbucket are both welcome.
Use a Gif recorder to record your demo in a simple way.
Be honest with the time that you spend for the test.
Let us know anything in Note field, feel free to share your thoughts.